Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: insurance (was sc/360s)

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: insurance (was sc/360s)

Yes the classics can be insured cheaply, I just wish I had a building large enough for my 2 cars and my bike as they are all classics and I don't have the room for then and my workout equipment in a two car garage.

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
Speaking of insurance, there are a few requirements should any of you get
your old Gremlins or other AMC's insured, but it is worth it,
www.hagerty.com and www.jctaylor.com are two of the best, about $138 per
year full coverage for my 69 SC/Rambler wagon *AND* 68 Rebel convertible.
Neither are driven over 3000 miles per year, both are garaged too, there are
a few other requirements but no big deal.
Eddie Stakes
www.planethoustonamx.com
I have my regular insurance on my Malibu with "The Hartford" through the AA=
RP and have my 2 Hornet's on a classic policy with a nationally advertized
c=
ompany I found in the Hemmings Motor news and they sent me a list of agents
=
near me. Turns out the agent I chose has a 53 Vette that I had seen on My
Cl=
assic Car on TV.
"Doc"

Yahoo! Groups Links

> ATTACHMENT part 2 image/jpeg name=3 ram airs.jpg

Do you Yahoo!?