Re: Need pic of wires wired to fuse block under dash

Re: Need pic of wires wired to fuse block under dash

 thanks for the files, downloading them right now, i'll let you know
how it goes.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Petriew, Kelly"
<petriew@xxxx> wrote:
> sweet, consider them uploaded. They are in the Files area under the
'73 Wiring folder.

> Hope this help!

gremlin related car owners :) this is 'our'group remember :)