Was Part Needed/ Also one More

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, harold losey <strlcuckoo_46@xxxx> wrote:
> Doc,
> Check with me on Monday as my buddy and I are going to a yard w/Gremlins and such on Saturday and I will try o get a couple inexpensively for us as my Gremlin's drivers side has a "roll-up" problem that seems unfixable by this mortal. And Eddie do you need any parts you have not told Mike Lakin about??
> Oh yes, Great news that Lady Justice did smile upon both of you( Doc & Eddie).
> Hal
>
> amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> Anybody got a drivers side window regulator for a 2 door 74 Hornet/Gremlin? I need one for the Yellow car. Later years will fit but it will also have to come with the small 4 inch long metal track that bolts to the inside of the door. Some time in the mid 70's they changed the diameter of the plastic roller on the regulator that fits the track and you have to have the propper track for that regulator. Also the later ones were riveted in but can be used in the earlier car by welding 1/4" USS nuts to the regulator and bolting it in.
> "Doc"

I also need the upper left hand plastic windshield molding and the right one if I can get 2 with no cracks or serious warpage. This goes halfway across the top of the windshield and into the windshield pillar at the top and also into the headliner molding. The 2 in the new Hornet are cracked and broken. I got 2 out of a Gremlin but they are cracked. They are repairable but ones that need no work would be nice. I am working on the right hand one now. It is just cracked and warped where it screws into the headliner molding so it should be ok. The left side one is missing the end where the screw mounts it into the headliner, but I have that piece of plastic from the original one in the car that should make a nice repair. But If I can get 2 god used ones i'd go for them.
"Doc"