Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Part Needed

Doc,
Check with me on Monday as my buddy and I are going to a yard w/Gremlins and such on Saturday and I will try o get a couple inexpensively for us as my Gremlin's drivers side has a "roll-up" problem that seems unfixable by this mortal. And Eddie do you need any parts you have not told Mike Lakin about??
 Oh yes, Great news that Lady Justice did smile upon both of you( Doc & Eddie).
                                                                                                 Hal

amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
Anybody got a drivers side window regulator for a 2 door 74 Hornet/Gremlin? I need one for the Yellow car. Later years will fit but it will also have to come with the small 4 inch long metal track that bolts to the inside of the door. Some time in the mid 70's they changed the diameter of the plastic roller on the regulator that fits the track and you have to have the propper track for that regulator. Also the later ones were riveted in but can be used in the earlier car by welding 1/4" USS nuts to the regulator and bolting it in.
"Doc"

Do you Yahoo!?