Re: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC twin grip...$$$$ ???

From: Joe <jgray_55@xxxx>
Date: 2004/05/02 Sun PM 11:27:20 EDT
To: baadassgremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] AMC twin grip...$$$$ ???

if its in good shape 250$ is as much as i'd pay for it then again i paid 500$ for mine and it has Moser solid axles welded tubes and 4.56 gears and new brakes and its worth prob a grand easy i was lukcy my friend Todd hooked me up with the screaming deal,but i did havta sell a bunch of stuff tho to drum up the dough for it LOL
Bart
Ok , any body online right now???? What is a complete
twin grip rearend (whole thing)for a 67-up Big AMC
worth??  I'm looking into one for my
Ambassador...minus the brakes....over 100,000 miles on
the rearend. PLEASE email with $$$ suggestions. Thanks
  Joe