1982 Amc Concord for sale

I havent had any luck yet on selling this car to any amc enthusists
(i think i spelled that wrong oh well) so my next step is to
advertise this in the local paper. If i dont hear anything by May
1st thats where its going. But anyways i'm only $300.00 for the
car. It has a 258 6 cly, the body is in awesome condition and it
runs. all it needs is a set of tires and a paint job. If anybody is
interested please email me at johnsamc2000@xxxx or you can call
me on my cell at 352-206-0469.
Thanks John