Sunday at the Valley

Well we broke all the records today(our personal records). Car ran
10.44 at 128.5 MPH the only record not broke was the short time 1.48.
then we got rained out. We have last seasons slicks for sale they
still have lots of runs left on them we went to a bigger size.
Good Year 29 X 11 X 15 about 1/2 worn 125.00 OBO for the pair.
We swaped to 30 X 10.5 and had to "adjust" the rear quarter a little
with a pair of snips, vice grips and a BFH.
Hope everyone had a good weekend. I am now officially a red neck
gotta bring sunscreen next time.
Davis