springs

Lu I have a set of v8 springs that I have not installed yet I will
measure them for you. This may not help. The load on the car will
determine the final height. Each spring has a certain load factor
that determines how much it will sag when under load. Hope this
helps. I will get the measurements on the next post later today.
Mark