Holy Hornet Hood Emblems Batman

The other Hornet NOS Bee hood emblem sold for 89$ + 2$ shipping. The guy I beat out on the last one did not win it. I bet he is really pissed at me now. It seem a bidding war started and drove the price up. Now I will not complain about paying 5$ for shipping as I got the hood Bee I needed and a metal Hornet emblem for 36$. Thanks Mark for putting me onto the other one. It turned out to be a good deal and then some. I may try to sell the metal one since it dosent go an any of my Hornet's.
"Doc"