Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Family meeting

Bart,
 I understand what you are saying, but this group has evolved from a simple car web chat to a real family of AMC fanatics. Our lifes events controll what happens to our beloved amcs and I see things still mainly revolving arround the build up of our cars. Even "Brother Bart" leaves excerpts from daily life that effects AMC life.
 Basically I feel we have a close network of great people and this is one of (if not the best) web chat for the Gremlin FAMILY.
 BTY how's the ol' dakota running?
 Davis

badass73gremlin@xxxx
wrote:
Ok,i have invited quite a few poeple here but recently i noticed quite a few leaving my group,Davis congrats on your hopfully new addition but talking about the weather,our familys ect. is quickly turning this group into a chat room.i'd like to get back to discussing buidling up our cars maintaining them Doc,you've helped many here bigtime with your dash repairs and other maintainances,Eddie your tips,humor,SUAD lists and bringing questions people have asked you here so we can try and answer them,Davis your step by step buildup of your 72 Grem has been awesome fun and exciting here so far.Lu your bringing a 74 Grem back from the dead and turning into a V8 street machine has been a interesting thread as well and i hope it will continue and we musn't forget Rick Sipoli and his awesome tubbed/choptop 72 Gremlin theres others i may have forgotten on here but they too have contributed lots of info pics ect. now i'm NOT pissed off nor blaming anyone for anything,just would like this group to get back to what it was made for.thats all i'll shut up now :)
Bart