Re: Hey Bart

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/04/17 Sat AM 08:42:53 EDT
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart
>
> Frank Swygert a well known and well respected AMCer yelled at me for the Colonel Klink post :( whoops :/
> Bart

Hoooooooogggggggggaaaaaannnnnnn!!! You been bad again Bart. LOL. But in all seriousness nobody seems to have bought anything from these people. They commented to haveing the Spirit overflow tank I was looking for for 25$ plus tax and shipping. I am getting a good used one for 20$ here in the US includeing shipping.
"Doc"