Buying Off Ebay

I was high bidder on a 65 American promo same color as my first new car. It was in poor condition with cracked glass, poor chrome a missing window post and a scratched body. I had previously paid 40$ for a nice clean one. My high bid was 15$ which did not meet the reserve. Since the auction was over I E-Maied the seller to ask what the reserve was and he said 22$. I offered him 20$ and he sold it to me. It was worth 20$ to me as I had new chrome bumpers and glass and a parts car for the window post and was going to repaint it anyway to match the later paint job on my 65 American. I also have been offered and bought other AMC models from people that I had bought AMC/Rambler models from on eBay before they listed them and have gotten some nice deals and have made a few friends too.
"Doc"