Re: JB Weld

I have used three different types of JB Weld. The regular, the Kwik
and the JB Stick. I am completely satisfied with all three. I used
to use it on small engines. 100% success rate on repairing blocks
after dumb folks over worked their mowers, etc. and broke connecting
rods. Actually had to use it on an old 302 in a TA-75 tow tractor
years ago...........DOC remember the Garwood?

Dave Shaver