Re : Open Fire $178...

==The place for the high dollar stuff is
==garage/yard/rumage sale, plus
==you get exercise and freah air

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
>>I have been trying to buy a Hot Wheels Open Fire
>>Gremlin. One on eBay
>>just sold for $178! Geez I think I won't be getting
>>one. -Lu-

I've been going to yard sales and flea markets for
YEARS, and you just don't see any Open Fire Hotwheels
for sale ( not in Virginia, anyway ) I've seen the
other 6-wheeled Hotwheels, but not the Gremlin.
Beside, that Open Fire you saw was blue, right?
that's a RARE color, so it goes high...the more
"common" gold and green/gold colors are more
predominant, and sell in the $35 range ( and up ).
Magenta and Blue Open Fires are premium Gremlin
colors. Won't go cheaply!
Keep looking on Ebay, though, you can find them
under $50, which is still kinda pricey, but much
cheaper than a Blue one!

Jerry Casper