Re:Greased Gremlin

 Unfortunately, the red and yellow dirt track
Hotwheels car is NOT worth much, I see them all the
time on Ebay, mint ones bring barely $20, most of the
preference is for the Grinder or Open Fire models. The
dirt track cars don't get much respect. I have a few,
I DO find those at yard sales and fleas, I rarely pay
more than $3 for any of those real-life, Ebay I never
bother to bid on. Not many of us drive a dirt-track
Gremlin, nor even have seen one live. Not much
interest there for a modifed Gremlin we can't relate
to easily.
However, one VERY collectible version is the
Matchbox slot car Gremlin, called a Sportsman model,
it's yellow and black plastic, runs on ONLY Matchbox
slot car track, and that car runs over $40 regularly
when up on the 'bay. I have 1 and a half, I have a
whole slot car, plus a spare body from an Ebay lot
awhile back. A carded one just sold on Ebay recently
for $50 or more. So there are a few collectible
Gremlin dirt track cars, just not the Hotwheels
Greased Gremlin. :)

JErry Casper