slightly rough " Rough Rider" Gremlin acquired...

slightly rough " Rough Rider" Gremlin acquired...

 Well, I finally managed to get a Rough Rider
Gremlin dirt track slot car, albeit it IS something of
a beater. It won't be a shelf queen, seen too much
track time, but I will probably use it some myself.
Had to pay $37 to get it, but that's cheap compared to
some heights they go to. Next on my "hit list" of toys
to acquire is a Simms Plastic Gremlin. Haven't seen
any of late on the 'bay, but will keep my eyes peeled.
Also won another Gremlin grinder, needs a repaint, for
$7. All for now, back to cleaning house!

Jerry in clutterville, VA