Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week/401 cranks

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/11 Sun PM 08:45:33 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Bad Week

Ok Bart,
What are ya cookin up now? 2 401 cranks?
Davis

Naaw a buddy of mine wants a good unturned crank or 2 i have no idea what hes gonna do with em as he alrday has a stout 401 with a bunch of Herman Lewis's go fast goodies on it,it's in the 9.30's all motor oh its a tubbed out 80 Spirit,Doug Bryant owns it,hes a homie of mine and my friend Todd i will get pics of his ride here soon :)
Bart