Earl's Supply - Bookmark - Trans Cooler Fittings

Earl's Supply - Bookmark - Trans Cooler Fittings

Lu -

Yes - smart move saving that AC core -
99% of the Time - it is damaged during
removal or just tossed.

That size Trans Cooler would cost about
$250.00 - .

So now -

take your vernier caliper & measure the I.D. of the
AC condensor tube - then the O.D. .

You'll then know the inside diameter / outside diameter.

Should give you an idea of wall thickness .

Earl's Plumbing :

View the entire Earl's product line
with no handling fees here :

PeytonPerformance.com

Earl's Supply
310-609-1602
AN fittings, Fuel system items, Hoses, Oil lines

Contact Earl's Supply for braze on ends to create places
to clamp or thread the Trans fluid lines to .

Have the diameter dimensions of the AC condensor
tube - talk with the counterman - .

View the catalog @ PeytonPerformance.com
-
Earl's is a Historic Hot Rod / Racing Supplier
known to generations of builders .

If a car ever set a major record - something from Earl's
was on it .

http://tinyurl.com/yqdan
http://www.bentleypublishers.com/gallery.htm?code=gtur&seqnum=13

Anyone out scrounging junkyards & run across these AMC AC
condensor cores - pick them up - as they are custom fit Trans.
Coolers .

Brien,

. I saved the A/C condensor(radiator) from the Gremlin
before I pulled the 232. Since I am
not installing the A/C system back into the car,

can I just use that part
for the trans cooler? It can bolt right back in where it was
originally
w/o any new modifications to the bracket on the body. -Lu-
**************************** >

Ok Lu ! > > That TorqueCommand 727 is a

great trans. - > if you plan to run it - go for that B&M 4 extra
quart >
trans pan. > > You can find an Automotive AC condensor core from > a
pick
& pull - it is the AC radiator they call condensor . > > Find one
that
fits nicely infront of your radiator - use > some rubber spacers to
hold
it away from your regular > radiator - so as not to transfer heat to
your
trans. fluid. > > You can use Tie Wraps to secure the Trans cooler to

the radiator . > > Once you get the AC condensor - measure the size
of >
the tube O.D. (outside diameter) and contact Earl's Supply > for some
braze on ends - get them mounted and install > your Custom Trans
Cooler .
> <snip> - and if you are not > certain - ASK QUESTIONS !!! There
are
some > very Talented AMC people available - to help - > for FREE ! >

Brien. > NEW YORK