Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Greek Potatoes

Sorry that message was sent to a friend in ohio on another list and got
sent here. Greek styled potatoes are cut into 1 1/2 X 2 " chunks. They
are boiled for 10-15 min. Then are flavored with basil, oreagino, fresh
rosemary, time and garlic along with freshly chopped onions and a pinch
of sage and some parsley. All of the above ingredients are cooked in a
splash of olive oil and with a big dab of butter. Then they are mixed
with the boiled potatoes and are broiled for 10-20 min. The taste is
fabalous. A lot of prep but it is well worth the work. Besides the wife
asked if I would make them as they are one of her favorites that I make
and since it is a holiday and tomorrow we will be married 35 years
figured I'd go the extra mile. Happy Ester everyone.
"Doc"
Hey Rick you never sent me the corn bread recipy

--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 4/11/2004 9:02:29 AM Central Daylight Time,