I Finally Got My New Multi-Meter

So much for fast shipping, it took 8 days to arrive. I guess I am used
to Jeggs and Summit for their usual 3 days from time of order to it is
in my hand. Anyway it looks like a nice meter and weather permitting I
will try it out on my son's Javelin tomorrow. It has more functions than
I really need but such is modern tech. I hope it works for what I need
it for.
"Doc"