From: <AMC74HORNET@xxxx>
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 4:25 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Ardsley Show Motel/Hotel Options

Here are the 2 Motel/Hotel's I recomend. Both are right off the Yonkers
Exit of Rt.87 and across the street from each other and 15 min from the
show location. Royal Regency Hotel, 165 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, New
York. 914-476-6200 Toll free no# 1-800-215-3858. The other one is the
Holday Inn, 125 Tuckahoe Road, Yonkers, New York 914-476-3800 Toll free
no# 1-800-465-4329. I recomend the Royal Regency as it has a huge big
flat parking area. The Holiday Inn across the street is on top of a big
hill and it's been years since I was up there so I cannot comment on
parking. I drive past the Regency every day when go out. I'll have to
find out the exact no# of the exit on the NYS Thruway Rt#87 as they are
both right there.
"Doc"