Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

Don't know what happen there but the LaBaron will go for $4000. Right. Nope even me a big proponent of leaving the Gremlin's stock, I think the funny shape of the body not what's underthe hood is the thing about the car, would go with a 258 if anything happen to my 232. Then again I think a 304 would make it a bad machine. I just hope nothing happens to it. What I am trying to say if you are happy with the trade then more power to you. I can't believe there is much of a market for 232 AMC engines.
Terry