Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Torque Converters, Shift Kits, & Money...Oh My!

Everybody wants a 232. I have had a couple of people want to swap me my 232 for 304's and they would do all the work. I turned them down because I like the 232 so much. I also have a running but no papers on it 84 LaBaron that will let you have for