Re: comp 270H / 280H for my 401

1.7 rocker ratio? that there is out of my league...but...the 270 is
still a healthy cam...

converter w/ the 280...you are definatelly gonna want some stall w/
it...I ran a cam that was within my stall speed and put on a
torker...talk about SLUG off the line...so you could imagine how big
of an effect it would be w/ a larger duration cam...let alone the 1.7
rockers...