Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Torque Converter Question

Wow what a loaded question. I can't wait to hear the response on this. This is like the age old question "what came first the chicken or the egg". Lu I went around and around with several local people on this very question. I am curious to see what this group comes up with. Goodluck on the build. Mark
----- Original Message -----
From: lumina333
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2004 7:34 PM
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Torque Converter Question

I am soliciting opinions as to what is the 'best' torque converter to
use behind a 360 V8 w/a 727 auto trans. Now, bear in mind
price...none of the $250+ stuff, please...an affordable one
(ie < $200) that is perhaps lighter than the original would be great.
Any such animals available? Or is it even necessary to replace the
original? -Lu-