Camshaft came today! Thanx U guys!

YEAH! FedEx finally found my address and delivered my camshaft! I
went with a Crane Powermax Hydraulic cam. *BIG SMILE*
Rick, I am taking your advice and have soaked the engine bay and
front wheel wells with oven cleaner. Bet that Sodium Hydroxide will
cut some of it off. Nice cleaning tip - thanks!
Brien, thank you for posting all the transmission info. I am going
out to the shed after I type this and get the numbers off the bell
housing to check it, although mine is probably the routine 727 trans
since it came out of a 77 Matador Brougham II. -Lu-