Sent: Sunday, April 04, 2004 4:37 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: speaking of electric fans....

Good stuff to know. Any particular year or model?
 Thanks,
 Davis

Eddie Stakes <eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey guys, something I use on several of my cars are Hyundai fans. You can find them at any salvage yard, or pick a part cheap. And two of them fit on a regular Blackstone AMC radiator too. Really easy to setup with a toggle switch.
Good luck either way, and good to hearya'll are alright, that could have had some serious consequences....
Eddie Stakes