Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Made it out of the garage on her own Power!

From: Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/04/04 Sun AM 09:01:04 EDT
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Made it out of the garage on her own Power!

Hey Bart,
Thanks. Ya thats the way I look at it. I should have it back up and running in a few weeks. I hope to get some prep work done today but I have to help the wife go through the camping stuff as we are going camping for opening dat of trout fishing, my other passion. I may be comming to Fla for some fishing in june. Tarpon baby!
I am going to have to buy a new lokar flexable tranny dipstick tube 70.00, have the radiator recored hopfully 200.00, water pump electric drive 80.00, junk yard hunt out an electric fan that will fit maby 30.00, so let's see........$380.00 .........time to put my 343 up for sale again and reduce for a quick sale!
Davis

Davis,summit has a alum rad for Fords ,i forget which one but its only 160$ man chunk that old blackstone rad and get this alum one,saves ya money and cools lots better,Simms has one on his Grem told me bout it last nite and hes happy with his after doin the junkyard rad. thing 3 times.and as for a fan,is there a drag strip anywhere near you that holds swap meets?thats where i got some goodies for my Gremlin and you could prob find alotta stuff you need waay cheaper just my 2 cents,good luck with your Grems repair
Bart