Re: [BaadAssGremlins] interior trim

SEM is the products to use. Check Eastwood Restoration for the best
prices I have found.
Follow the directions and use the products for your job and and you
won't be sorry. The plastic parts I used it on in my other Hornet still
looks like new after 3-4 years.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- I have seen alot of people in here talk about painting trim pieces.
I have a few piecec in my gremlin that could use a touch up. What
kind of paint should I use and where can I get it? I want to make
the plastic pieces look good again.

Thanks in advance,  Bob

--- End Message ---