Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Made it out of the garage on her own Power!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Made it out of the garage on her own Power!

In a message dated 4/4/2004 8:07:44 AM Central Daylight Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:
 I just thank God that Bill and I were not hurt. We could easily have been killed if the fan had not gotten stuck in the radiator.
Several years ago, a co-worker was leaning over the fender of his 67 Ford when a blade broke off the fan. It hit him in the face a cut into his nasal cavity. The radiator will be easy to fix.........just keep plugging away.

Rick