Autobody Tool Mart

I just got this catalog in the mail yesterday from the Automotive Tool
Mart. I have never heard of this place. Anybody delt with them? They
have a delux automotive meter for 88.99$ that I could use, it's a tac &
dwell, volts/amps/ohms/temp/continuity. Since my old testing gauges are
over 25 years old and some don't work anymore this would be just the
thing for me.
"Doc"