You won't believe your eyes!!!!! 4WD Hornet!!!

You won't believe your eyes!!!!! 4WD Hornet!!!

I spotted this car in Jacksonville, NC. The owners name is Jessie.
He owns the "Sleeping Dragon" tattoo parlor. He says the Hornet was
welded to a Waggie frame. At a close look, I was impressed. The
welds are professional. Of course the car is not done. Jessie is
looking for some parts. His site is www.sleepingdragontattoo.com.
He needs a grille and wants to put power brakes on her. Email him
with comments and/or help with parts.

Dave Shaver

p.s. My mom was visiting from Albany, NY and I detoured from eating
just to ask about the car. She is the typical mom and completely
understood................