Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Busy Morning Here At BAG

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Busy Morning Here At BAG

I spent the morning soaking and scrubbing the top of the dash with
Castrol Super Clean it cleaned it up but I was trying to get it where I
didn't have to paint it and it is not there yet. Better but not there
yet. I have to see the Dr. this morning for a bi-monthly shot so when I
came home I will try some Polly's Plastic Model paint stripper. If I can
get the stains out with the stripper and the black color to come out
with some ArmorAll I will not paint it. I figure the ArmorAlled plastic
will stand up better to the sun than painted plastic. Especially since
this car sits outside. A serious word of warning all strippers will melt
plastic unless it is made specifically for it and even then test it on a
spot that doesn't show before you use it and possibly ruin a part.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
In a message dated 4/1/2004 7:13:18 AM Central Standard Time,