4 Hours And I'm Done For Today

Scrubed the the dash with a stiff bristle brush for a few hours inside
and out with Casrrol Super Clean and I rised it clean in the bath tub
with clean water. Yes I said the bath tub!!! Someone on the AMX files
the other day was talking about washing small parts in the dishwasher.
That would be stepping way over the line with my wife. Time for mid day
med's and some lunch and see what's on TV for the a afternoon. It's
still cold and damp here. Later!!
"Doc"