Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Davis's new pics

Hey Davis,

You might want to reverse your upper radiator hose. The long portion
goes on the water inlet and the short goes to the radiator. I
know 'cause I hooked one up on my old AMX that way without realizing
it. That way too, the bend won't be pointing down. Looks real nice!
Just an FYI.

Regards,
Tom C.

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:

> badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:
> Davis,paint those rims satin black,they'll look killer andd if
their heavy thats good 'kinda' as you want more weight in the back as
Gremlins are a lil nose heavy.
> Bart
> Hey Bart,
>
> You knokw it never occurred to me to paint the MOJO"S
>
> I love that idea. I am definitly gonna paint em just gotta find a
good paint that won't chip ........Doc should I sand them with 400
first? Prime ? What paint would you reccommend?