Re: Gremlin Package Tray - JOSH

No thanks Davis, I already told Josh I would buy his and I am still
waiting on those connecting rods to show up. I think my engine will
have to go to the shop without them. Good old USPS! -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> Did you not want the one that I have? It is in excellent shape and
it is Blue didn't you say you wanted blue? Did you just forget that I
had it? Anyway you can have it for 100 buckaroos including shipping.