Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Package Tray - JOSH

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Gremlin Package Tray - JOSH

Lu,
 Did you not want the one that I have? It is in excellent shape and it is Blue didn't you say you wanted blue? Did you just forget that I had it? Anyway you can have it for 100 buckaroos including shipping.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Hey Josh - do you have a package tray or not?
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>