Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Sorry Doc

No problem Josh. Glad the kid is ok. Sorry about your grandad. I just
lost my uncle earlier this month after a 2 year battle with cancer, he
was 82. Such is life. I am feeling better but need some warm dry weather
to make me feel a lot better. Let me know about the seat belts from the
other car if you decide to part with them.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message ---
Doc,
I must have missed your message. My Son is doinfg much better; his appetiteis back. I went in to get him up this AM and found two cattle skeletons stripped clean with only Ass and horns left! Thanks for asking!
We also found out my wife is 2 months pregnant! DAMN UPS MAN!
How are you feeling Doc? Better I hope.
I just found out my Grandad has cancer; they will be removing his kidney next month so if its not one thing.....
I did check my '73...no belts. I may part with the ones in my '73
I will be pulling the 304 tomorrow so i will be pulling and shipping the coil.
Anyone else interested in parts?
Anyone know why my 73 has 2 struts on the rear hatch and my '72 only one?
I just picked up a '72 Jepp Commando with a 304 in it...pretty neat ride. gonna asses it and make my keep or sell decision.
talk to ya soon Doc'
Josh

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C4176F.8EE22310

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>

<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Doc,</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I must have missed your message. My Son is doinfg
much better; his appetite is back. I went in to get him up this AM and found two
cattle skeletons stripped clean with only Ass and horns left! Thanks for
asking!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>We also found out my wife is 2 months pregnant!
DAMN UPS MAN!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>How are you feeling Doc? Better I
hope.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I just found out my Grandad has cancer; they will
be removing his kidney next month so if its not one thing.....</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I did check my '73...no belts. I may part with the
ones in my '73</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I will be pulling the 304 tomorrow so i will be
pulling and shipping the coil.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anyone else interested in parts?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Anyone know why my 73 has 2 struts on the rear
hatch and my '72 only one?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I just picked up a '72 Jepp Commando with a 304 in
it...pretty neat ride. gonna asses it and make my keep or sell
decision.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>talk to ya soon Doc'</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Josh</FONT></DIV>

</BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C4176F.8EE22310--

--- End Message ---