Re: [BaadAssGremlins] plastic trim cleaning

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] plastic trim cleaning

Use SEM products for plastic and vinal. They have a plastic prep, a
vinal prep and a sand free primer for plastic to use before painting
with their color product. I would however scrub the plastic pieces with
Castrol Super Clean before useing their products just to be on the safe
side. I did the interior on my other Hornet 3-4 years ago and have had
no problems and am doing the interior in the new Hornet right now.
Check out www.eastwood.com for the best price I have found for the SEM.
"Doc"

--- Begin Message --- good morning all ..i was wondering what is the best product or soap
to clean up the plastic inside trims on my eagle .i want to paint the
trims but want to make sure it turns out right .. thanks for any
inputs .. PAUL

--- End Message ---