Re: Is It Just Me?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> I hate to say this, but you may have a virus that is clogging up your
> online communications. Run a virus scan? Reboot your computer? Maybe
> the problem will clear up. My emails and online movement got
> extremely slow about a month or so ago, found out it was a virus. Got
> rid of it, everything cleared up. Good luck. -Lu-
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
> <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
> davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > > everythings fine looking on my yahoo page Doc.
> > > Davis
> > >
> > > amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > > What gives with Yahoo this morning The message screen is black
> and the messages are in a small purplish letters that are unreadable?
> It's not just this group either, all of my other Yahoo groups are
> like this.
> > > "Doc"

> Service.
> >
> > I don't know what is wrong here. I now can only read the posted
> message if I reply to it like I am doing right now. This is screwy as
> I have never had this problem in 4 years of being on Yahoo groups. I
> sent them a message on their help line. Also I have had an extended
> wait till I get to where I am going on Yahoo. Oh well at least I have
> a way to read and directly reply to the groups messages.
> > "Doc"

I only have a WEB TV which is virus proof. I can't reboot or run a virus scan. I did however unplug it and reset it with no difference. I have no problem with reading E-Mails, going on MSN groups or the AMX files. It's just going directly to the group site on Yahoo that I have this problem. Oh well hopefully it will clear itself up. Members of other groups I belong to on Yahoo have complained of slugishness of operation for the last few weeks. I also have no trouble reading the messages from the group that I have sent to my Yahoo mail box, but I have never been able to reply to them from there so I reset my settings for my WEB TV mail box and will post and reply from there.
"Doc"