Re: Is It Just Me?

I hate to say this, but you may have a virus that is clogging up your
online communications. Run a virus scan? Reboot your computer? Maybe
the problem will clear up. My emails and online movement got
extremely slow about a month or so ago, found out it was a virus. Got
rid of it, everything cleared up. Good luck. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > everythings fine looking on my yahoo page Doc.
> > Davis
> >
> > amc74hornet <AMC74HORNET@xxxx> wrote:
> > What gives with Yahoo this morning The message screen is black
and the messages are in a small purplish letters that are unreadable?
It's not just this group either, all of my other Yahoo groups are
like this.