Rain's Comeing This Afternoon

The rain is comeing for the next 4-5 days so I will take out the new Hornet this morning and run my tuesday errands and banking before it starts. I haven't been out of the house since last thursday so I will also just take a nice drive also. I got cabin fever. The new antibiotic seems to be working as I am feeling better. The dash is comeing real good. I should have it sanded with the final 400# grit sandpaper today. I still need to sand the plastic portion of the glove box as it has been painted. The top portion still need to be tested for paint and cleaned. I need a warm sunny weekend to start primeing and painting the dash. Also this weekend me and my son are going to put up more shelves in our walk in closet parts room. That way I can get some of the already finished dash parts out of sight from my wife and the danger of her damageing them by by bumping into them. Been there done that in the last 35 years.
"Doc"