Cleanin Parts...how fun

My new parts washer is no longer new. I never knew how difficult it
was to scrub the crud out of bolts, nooks & crannies. Thank God & Dow
chemical for solvents! However the parts sure do look good after a
fresh coat of AMC blue. Nice to see the parts numbers cast into the
components appear also. Most of my engine parts have a '76' on them.
Brings back memories of the bicentennial year of this country. I got
worn out on the constant, over-publicized bicentennial celebrations
that year, now it seems so historical! (Dam, am I getting THAT
OLD????!!) Getting ready to order a Camshaft. It is fun deciding how
I want the engine to respond when looking at the cams available.
After a very dry month, we are having rain tonight. At least it will
keep the pollen down; all our cars here have turned yellow over the
past couple of weeks. The azaleas and dogwood trees are blooming now ?
I do love springtime! ?Lu-