Re: Got the engine to turn over by starter!!!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
> Davis
>
> Glad to hear everything is going so well with the Gremlin. The little
> stumbling block we trip over never seem to cease.
>
> I installed one of the Lokar transmission tube on mine. It was a little pricy
> but I'm happy with the way it turned out and I know I shouldn't have to worry
> about it. I just wish they could have designed a better way of attaching it
> to the transmission case.
>
> Do you think our wives will understand the passion we have for our Gremlins?
>
> Good luck getting it finished.
>
> Rick

There was a fleet option on 74 Hornet's for a 727 trans so there had to be a factory dipstick tube to fit but it probably be impossible to find one. Most women not all don't understand a man's passion for cars period. Luckily for me mine does, but I still hear it from time to time. I didn't hear it when I bought the new Hornet because the wife knew I was looking for a driver to replace the 77 Malibu that is rotting out around me and besides she likes the Hornet Hatchback.
"Doc"