Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got the engine to turn over by starter!!!

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Got the engine to turn over by starter!!!

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Davis

Glad to hear everything is going so well with the Gremlin. The little stumbling block we trip over never seem to cease.

I installed one of the Lokar transmission tube on mine. It was a little pricy but I'm happy with the way it turned out and I know I shouldn't have to worry about it. I just wish they could have designed a better way of attaching it to the transmission case.

Do you think our wives will understand the passion we have for our Gremlins?

Good luck getting it finished.

Rick

 Ya the Lokar is a really nice piece. Bill has one on the race car. You have to make sure you have a new good rubber o ring seal, a little jiz helps to seal it also. Yesterday I wired up the new coil, Put wheels on it, lowered it back to earth, rolled her outta the garage for a breath of frest air, sweeped out the floor, reorganized the bay, took some pics of her finally, then rolled her back in. It is raining out and the forcast calls for rain the rest of the week. I don't work when it rains so if I end up not working today and I get my rainny day HONEY-DO list done I should get lots more done on the gremmie.

 Fortunatly my wife has been really understanding. Course if she ever knew how much it really  cost I would be workin on her a lonely garagless man.( J/K )

  Rick have you gotten anything done lately? I remember you saying something about finnishing your gas tank from your cardboard mock up.

 Davis