Re: German Parts Man on ebay

The man I purchased the Gremlin part who is from German goes
by "mr.pacer" on ebay. It appears that he sells AMC & Jeep parts to
folks all over the place. Over 300 feedback with a rating of 99.7% -
I felt he was a very honest seller and would buy from him again if he
had what I needed and could not find it around the states. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx>
wrote:

> > From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> > Date: 2004/03/29 Mon PM 04:49:33 EST
> > To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: German Parts
> >
> > well any overseas parts seller is gonna have some very cautious
North American customers as these Nigerian scammers and other foreign
ripoff artists who prey on American folks have all but ruined honest
foreign goods sellers.
> > Bart
>
> It's a shame that the honest venders from where ever have have
problems because of these scammers. But as the old saying goes buyer
be wise. That's one of the reasons I check Eddie's venders list and
word of mouth recomendations. That way I got a real good chance of
getting my money's worth on what I buy. SS Disability dosen't go very
far if you are not cautious.