Re: German Parts

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <badass73gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

> From: "amc74hornet" <amc74hornet@xxxx>
> Date: 2004/03/29 Mon PM 04:49:33 EST
> To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: German Parts
>
> well any overseas parts seller is gonna have some very cautious North American customers as these Nigerian scammers and other foreign ripoff artists who prey on American folks have all but ruined honest foreign goods sellers.
> Bart

It's a shame that the honest venders from where ever have have problems because of these scammers. But as the old saying goes buyer be wise. That's one of the reasons I check Eddie's venders list and word of mouth recomendations. That way I got a real good chance of getting my money's worth on what I buy. SS Disability dosen't go very far if you are not cautious.
"Doc"