Main Dash Frame Work

I will spend all this week sanding and prepping the dash frame for paint. Tuesday night it is supposed to start raining and will last 3-4 days. It would be nice to have a nice weekend to start painting it. The one crack is fixed, the 2 warped areas are repaired. I had a minor problem where I had to glued the 3/4"X 3/4" plexiglass to the underside of the top of the dash to cure the warp. The center screw of the 3 screws on each side of the dash the holds the crash pad would not clear the plexi so I spent some time notching it out and didn't have to remove as much material as I thought I would have to so an additional piece of plexi to strenghten it is not needed. I love them small cheap battery powered Sears dremils for this kind of work. One last thing I have to check for clearance is the tac against the defroster duct in the top of the dash. This tac sits 1/4 inch deeper than the one in the other car so I my have to mdify the duct slightly for clearance.
"Doc"