Re: Hey Jerry (German Parts)

I purchased a hatch window seal from some guy in Germany who had lots
of AMC parts available, but that was through ebay. This man had a
very good selling reputation; I don't know if this is the same
person. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey Jerry did you find out anthing about the AMC parts the German
guy was selling? Someone on the AMX files said he was also selling
Chinese herbal medicine too? Somthing just dosen't sound right with
this deal to me.