Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Oil pump update

Mark,
 I have one custom made for 200.00 or you can get the milodon for 300.00
 I have the pick up for the pan I have just can;t locate it at the moment. So if I can't find it you will have to buy one.
  Davis

Mark <KNSREP@xxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the update Davis. I am assuming you got the money order?
Do you know where I can get a extended oil pan cheap? If anyone has
a lead on one let me know. Thanks  Mark (The pan is for a 401)